Friday, October 26, 2012

Monday we will be wrapping up the 3D Mashups

Hello all,

On Monday, October 29th, we will be wrapping up the 3D mashup project. So, please get as far as you can with it before class so that I can help you with any problems that may arise.

I am very excited about the mashups that you are coming up with. I am very impressed by the models that you are sculpting in Sculptris.

As I noted in class, I suggest you either combine your two (or more) models using TinkerCAD or Sculptris. Don't create a mashup in TinkerCAD then try to open it up in Sculptris as that doesn't seem to be working.

If a group of people are done with their models, I will walk through how the 3D printing process works and get a model under way.

On Wednesday, we will begin a video mashup project that will take a few weeks to complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment