Thursday, February 4, 2010

Class recap

Last class, we used iTunes to rip CDs to lossless AIFF file format so that we could burn them back to a blank CD with no loss in quality. I also showed you how to make copies of those files in other formats such as MP3 for use on your iPod or on Animoto. I also mentioned the HP Light Scribe labeling technology as those are the CDs that I gave you, so I will be brining in my laptop today to show you how that works. I you want, I you can use my computer to "burn" a custom label onto your recorded CD.
For homework, I asked you to make another Animoto video of your choosing. I encourage you to post it to your Facebook and/or MySpace page.
Next class we will discuss data/computer integrity and CD labeling technologies- LightScribe and FlashLabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment